Manufactured from high specification duplex stainless steel, Gledhill’s Platinum range is designed to eliminate the requirement for an external expansion vessel, providing a solution to restricted space and enabling quicker installation.
Available from 1st February 2021, Gledhill’s Platinum cylinders are said to be extremely well insulated using high density HCFC free Envirofoam insulation to achieve low levels of heat loss, maximising energy efficiency for customers.
The range is available in direct and indirect patterns, and in sizes from 120 to 300 litres indirect and 120 to 210 litres direct. In addition, all Platinum unvented cylinders come with a 25-year warranty with on-site support.
- 90° elbow for quicker installation
- High specification duplex stainless steel
- Floating baffle
- Lift up temperature and pressure relief valve for easier drain down
- 3kW incoloy immersion heaters for use as primary or back-up heat source
- Corrugated StainlessLite Supercoil for faster recovery times
- Aligned tapping positions for ease of installation