Visitors to some of the UK’s major county shows this summer will be greeted with the impressive site of Euroheat’s new exhibition vehicle.
Providing a ‘mobile home’ to display Euroheat’s biomass boilers and associated equipment, the exhibition vehicle, a purpose-built 14 metre artic trailer, allows Euroheat to turn up, open the doors and get going – ideal for a company that visits so many shows across Britain.
Simon Holden, co-founder of Euroheat explained: “County shows are a key marketplace for us; the rural community are the main recipients of biomass. With plenty of farmers and land owners treading the boards (or grass), by having a presence, we’re well placed to talk directly to end users. Our new exhibition vehicle makes this task a whole lot easier, with everything we need in one place, set-up and ready to show.”
Look out for Euroheat at:
- The Goodwood Festival of Speed – 25th – 28th June
- Royal Nofolk Show – 1st – 2nd July
- Cotswold Show – 4th – 5th July
- Kent County Show – 10th – 12th July
- Royal Welsh Show – 20th – 23rd July
- Pembroke Show – 19th – 21st August
- Chatsworth Show – 4th – 6th September