Protection from exposure to carbon monoxide   

Protection from exposure to carbon monoxide    

The risk of CO exposure is particularly high for professional tradespeople working in environments where the gas could be present, such as during the installation or repair of heating systems. The consequences of CO exposure can be significant, ranging from mild symptoms like headache and dizziness to more severe conditions.  

The SleepSafe Personal Carbon Monoxide Detector from Arctic Hayes has been designed around the critical need for early detection, sounding an alarm when CO levels exceed 30 parts per million (ppm), a threshold where prolonged exposure can start to have harmful effects on health.  

The Detector features a long-life Li-ion Battery, with a 3 Year Sensor providing continuous protection without the need for frequent battery replacements. It is lightweight and compact and designed for on-the-go use. It can be easily attached to a belt, fitting seamlessly into the daily routines of professionals without adding bulk. 

The Detector also features a loud 75dB alarm, which provides an immediate alert, even in a noisy environment, ensuring swift action can be taken to mitigate exposure. An LED Readout offers a clear visual indication of CO levels, enhancing safety through immediate feedback. 

It features a rugged construction, with durable, shock-resistant casing to withstand the rigours of everyday use in challenging environments.  

Related posts