Worcester Bosch has announced the launch of its LPG variant of the price-competitive Greenstar 2000 boiler range.
The boiler was initially introduced in response to installer requests to provide the brand’s renowned high quality and reliability while answering the call for accessible pricing to homeowners.
The Greenstar 2000, which carries a Which? Best Buy endorsement, is now available in LPG with outputs of 25 and 30kW. This offers varied options for caravans, static homes and holiday parks, as well as homes off the gas grid.
When the range was first developed, the brand took installers’ feedback into consideration, with the product experiencing several improvements based on real life anecdotes from installers. These benefits and features are all included in the LPG variant, including:
- Pipe tails and push-fit PRV for easy installation
- Removable side panels for easily accessible internal components
- Maximum flue lengths of 9m horizontally and 12m vertically (60/100)
- C6 heat exchanger
- Ability to modulate down to as little as 4.8kW
- Quick tap water-saving function
The LPG variant of the Greenstar 2000 comes with a 5-year guarantee as standard and a 6-year guarantee when installed with a Greenstar System Filter.