Rinnai is introducing the Sensei N Series to the UK, as the new generation of maximum quality and reliability in hot water heating delivery.
The new water heater range offers a more compact and enhanced combustion design that allows for easier installation and enhanced operational performance together with increased levels of serviceability.
All components in the range are designed and manufactured by Rinnai, and this ensures maximum quality and reliability.
The Rinnai Sensei N Series is reported to be the first ever continuous flow hot water heating unit manufactured with stainless steel heat exchangers to be available in the UK. This gives a greatly extended working life at optimum performance to each of the four models in the range.
The models are: the N1600i, giving 954 litres per hour; the N1600e (external), also giving 954 litres per hour (at 50°); the N1300i, giving 775 litres per hour; and the N1300e, also giving 775 litres per hours of temperature controlled at 50°. The two 1600s have load profiles of XXL and are water efficiency class A rated, while the 1300s are load profile XL and are also water efficiency class A rated.
Other features include:
- Flue up to 30+ metres for concentric
- Turbo fan
- Built-in controller as standard on both internal and external models
- Cascade cable assembly allows up to 24 water heaters to be connected and function as one total and complete system Any number of N-series Rinnai water heaters can be manifolded together enabling the largest capacities on the market.
- Built-in flue damper
- Air inlet filter
- Frost protection: -15°C on the internal versions and -20°C on the external versions
- New PCB design
- Controller as standard – lockable, set up of appliance, Temperature set up to 75°C
- Maintenance Monitor for engineers