Viessmann has launched two new installer reward programmes in time for the onset of the heating season.
One scheme, to collect DEWALT power tools, applies to sales of Vitodens boilers up to 60 kW; the second, for sales of Vitodens 200-W boilers from 45 to 150 kW, gives installers the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 in Love 2 Shop vouchers. Both apply to products purchased between 12th October 2015 and 31st March 2016.
The DEWALT promotion rewards installers at six incremental levels:
- Two Vitodens boilers = a DEWALT DT9281 63-piece extreme metal, masonry & bit set
- Four Vitodens boilers = a DEWALT DCR020 10.8/14.4/18v XR Compact DAB digital radio
- Six Vitodens boilers = a DEWALT DCS355M1 18v Multi-tool and one 4.0Ah lithium-ion battery supplied with 35 accessories
- Eight Vitodens boilers = a DEWALT DCD795P2 18v Brushless 2 Speed combi hammer drill and two 5.0Ah lithium-ion batteries
- 12 Vitodens boilers = a DEWALT DCK255P2 18v 2 Speed combi drill/impact driver and grinder pack and two 5.0Ah lithium-ion XR batteries
- 16 Vitodens boilers = a DEWALT DCK694M3 18v XR 6- piece kit with three 4.0Ah lithium-ion batteries.
The Love 2 Shop voucher promotion, which will allow installers to shop at their leisure on the high street, will be rewarded as follows:
- One Vitodens 200-W boiler = £100
- Two Vitodens 200-W boilers = £250
- Three Vitodens 200-W boilers = £500
- Five Vitodens 200-W boilers = £1,000
Claim forms must be returned to Viessmann before April 30th 2016 and copies can be obtained by contacting Viessmann. T&C’s apply.
In addition to winning DEWALT power tools for purchasing Vitodens boilers up to 60 kW, there is a separate installer competition, requiring a little help from customers. To be in with a chance of scooping the top prize of the DEWALT 6-piece kit, installers need to ask their customers to tell Viessmann what they like about their new Viessmann boiler on the company’s Facebook page – ‘Viessmann UK’, using hashtag #winninginstall. Images can also be included. The winning review will be picked at random from all the entries on 30th April 2016. The homeowner will also win a prize of a DEWALT DT9281 63-piece extreme metal, masonry and bit set.
Darren McMahon, Marketing Director at Viessmann, says: “We’re always looking for new ways to show our appreciation for our loyal installers and we believe these promotions for our installers demonstrate that.”
“The target purchase levels are highly achievable and offer something for everyone. By providing tools our installers use for their trade, and vouchers that are accepted in a huge range of stores, installers can now get even more from our promotions. We expect the scheme to encourage both existing and new installers this heating season.