Nu-Heat’s LoProMax high heat output retrofit underfloor heating system can be installed in five simple steps:
- Before starting the installation, check that the floor is in a good condition and level before priming the area. The manual gives step-by-step guidance on the floor prep.
- The LoPro self-adhesive castellated panels are laid directly over an existing structural floor (screed, suspended timber or floorboards/chipboard).
- The heating tube is pushed into the panels following the tube layout drawings.
- Once the tube is connected back to the manifold, the system can be filled, flushed and pressure tested.
- LoProQuickSet, Nu-Heat’s specialist self-levelling compound supplied with the system, is mixed and poured over the panels and tube whilst under pressure. It dries in 8 hours and floor coverings can be fitted over the perfectly level surface after 72 hours.
Find out more about LoProMax UFH here.