Supertouch has teamed up with Aimont, a leading safety shoe manufacturer, and is offering three lucky installers the chance to win a brand new pair of safety boots. Designed specifically to meet the needs of those in the construction industry, the range of high-performing boots will keep installers protected during the long days working across demanding, and at times, dangerous terrains, thanks to their extreme slip and puncture resistant soles, and water resistant coating.
For a chance to walk away with your own pair, simply enter your details below:
For terms and conditions, see below:
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over (except employees and families of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion).
- The competition is open until 23:59 on October 10th.
- Three winners will be chosen from all entries received.
- Each winner will receive a pair of Aimont boots.
- To enter, entrants much complete the online entry form above.
- There is a maximum of one entry per individual. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person or account, only the first entry will be accepted.
- The winners will be chosen at random from all entries received.
- Once a winner has been notified that they have won, they will have 48 hours to claim their prize. After this time, the Promoter reserves the right to pass on the prize to a new winner.
- Full details of the prize will be supplied to the winners following notification. In the event of the original prize being unavailable, The Promoter reserves the right the offer an alternative prize of equivalent value.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
- The winners will receive their prize within 30 working days following the end of the competition, unless otherwise specified.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree for their name and entry to be used by the Promoter in social media communications and possible press or marketing material referencing the competition.
- Any personal data provided by, and relating to, the entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent. Personal data relating to entrants will be retained by the Promoter for a reasonable period after the competition closes to ensure the Promoter operations competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the competition.
- The winners’ names can be obtained by sending a stamped SAE to Supertouch competitions, 39-40 Calthorpe Road, Birmingham, B15 1TS. No other correspondence shall be entered concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision is final.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so. The Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
- This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in the promotion. Promoter: Supertouch, Unit 3 Rabone Park, Rabone Lane, Smethwick, West Midlands, B66 2NN.